ICMEIE 2021 : 23rd International Conference on Management, Economics and Industrial Engineering
October 24 - 25, 2021
Scholarly Research Review
The scholarly research review is a multidimensional evaluation procedure in which standard peer review models can be adapted in line with the ethos of scientific research, including accessible identities between reviewer and author, publishing review reports and enabling greater participation in the peer review process. Scholarly research review methods are employed to maintain standards of quality, improve performance, provide credibility, and determine suitability for publication.
Scholarly Research Review Traits:
• Scholarly Research Review Identities: Authors and reviewers are aware of each other’s identity.
• Scholarly Research Review Reports: Review reports are published alongside the relevant article.
• Scholarly Research Review Participation: The wider academic community is able to contribute to the review process.
• Scholarly Research Review Interaction: Direct reciprocal discussion between author(s) and reviewers, and/or between reviewers, is allowed and encouraged.
• Scholarly Research Pre-review Manuscripts: Manuscripts are made immediately available in advance of any formal peer review procedures.
• Scholarly Research Review Final-version Reviewing: Editorial revision of the language and format is conducted on the final version of the manuscript for publication.
• Scholarly Research Review Platforms: The scholarly research review process is independent of the final publication of the manuscript and it is facilitated by a different organizational entity than the venue of publication.
All submitted manuscripts are subject to the scholarly research review process, in which there are three stages of evaluation for consideration: pre-review manuscripts, chair-review presentation, and final-review manuscripts. All submitted papers are presented in the conference proceedings regardless of their final publication status and therefore may still be withstand the editorial review process. Manuscripts are tracked and all actions are logged by internal and external reviewers according to publication policy.
External reviewers’ editorial analysis consists of the evaluation reports of the conference session chairs and participants in addition to online internal and external reviewers’ reports. Based on completion of the scholarly research review process, those manuscripts meeting the publication standards are published 10 days after the event date.