Applied Computing Conferences
Applied Computing Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Applied Computing Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
applied computing conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICAACMM 2022: Advanced Applied Computing and Mathematical Modelling Conference, London (Dec 09-10, 2022)
- ICAMMAC 2022: Advanced Mathematical Modelling and Applied Computing Conference, Barcelona (Dec 15-16, 2022)
- ICACMM 2022: Applied Computing and Mathematical Modelling Conference, Istanbul (Dec 20-21, 2022)
- ICMMAC 2022: Mathematical Modelling and Applied Computing Conference, Paris (Dec 29-30, 2022)
- ICMMAC 2022: Mathematical Modelling and Applied Computing Conference, Vienna (Dec 29-30, 2022)
- ICAMPP 2023: Applied Mathematics and Parallel Processing Conference, Lagos (Aug 03-04, 2023)