Computer Engineering Conferences
Computer Engineering Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Computer Engineering Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
computer engineering conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICPPE 2021: Positive Psychology and Education Conference, Dubai (Nov 08-09, 2021)
- ICPPMH 2022: Positive Psychology and Mental Health Conference, Bangkok (Feb 07-08, 2022)
- ICPPMH 2022: Positive Psychology and Mental Health Conference, Amsterdam (Feb 07-08, 2022)
- ICEP 2022: Experimental Psychology Conference, Paris (Apr 14-15, 2022)
- ICPP 2022: Positive Psychology Conference, Venice (Apr 14-15, 2022)
- ICPPW 2022: Positive Psychology and Wellbeing Conference, Paris (Apr 14-15, 2022)