Data Mining Conferences
Data Mining Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Data Mining Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
data mining conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICOMH 2021: Obesity Medicine and Health Conference, San Francisco (Nov 01-02, 2021)
- ICOCD 2021: Obesity and Chronic Diseases Conference, London (Nov 18-19, 2021)
- ICOO 2021: Overweight and Obesity Conference, Auckland (Dec 01-02, 2021)
- ICCOTPM 2022: Childhood Obesity, Treatment, Prevention and Management Conference, Tokyo (Jan 07-08, 2022)
- ICOE 2022: Obesity and Endocrinology Conference, Tokyo (Apr 25-26, 2022)
- ICO 2022: Obesity Conference, London (May 26-27, 2022)
- ICOM 2022: Obesity Medicine Conference, Oslo (Jun 23-24, 2022)
- ICCON 2022: Childhood Obesity and Nutrition Conference, Prague (Jul 12-13, 2022)