data mining Conferences in 2022
data mining Conferences in 2022 is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
data mining Conferences in 2022 lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
- ICCOTPM 2022: Childhood Obesity, Treatment, Prevention and Management Conference, Tokyo (Jan 07-08, 2022)
- ICOO 2022: Overweight and Obesity Conference, Melbourne (Feb 07-08, 2022)
- ICOCD 2022: Obesity and Chronic Diseases Conference, Lisbon (Apr 14-15, 2022)
- ICOE 2022: Obesity and Endocrinology Conference, Tokyo (Apr 25-26, 2022)
- ICO 2022: Obesity Conference, London (May 26-27, 2022)
- ICOM 2022: Obesity Medicine Conference, Oslo (Jun 23-24, 2022)
- ICCON 2022: Childhood Obesity and Nutrition Conference, Prague (Jul 12-13, 2022)
- ICOMH 2022: Obesity Medicine and Health Conference, London (Jul 28-29, 2022)