Engineering Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Engineering Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Engineering conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICIEAIS 2020: Industrial, Engineering and Applied Intelligent Systems Conference, Paris (Oct 29-30, 2020)
- ICIEMS 2020: Industrial, Engineering, and Management Systems Conference, San Francisco (Nov 02-03, 2020)
- ICTSIESM 2020: Technological Systems Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Strategic Management Conference, Jerusalem (Nov 26-27, 2020)
- ICIBE 2020: Industrial and Business Engineering Conference, Cairo (Dec 14-15, 2020)
- ICSSRI 2021: Scholarly, Scientific Research and Innovation Conference, Tokyo (Jan 07-08, 2021)
- ICCE 2021: Concurrent Engineering Conference, Prague (Mar 22-23, 2021)
- ICETI 2021: Engineering, Technology and Innovation Conference, Madrid (Mar 25-26, 2021)
- ICESI 2021: Engineering Solutions and Innovation Conference, Amsterdam (Nov 04-05, 2021)