Failure Analysis Conferences
Failure Analysis Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Failure Analysis Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Failure Analysis conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICCED 2020: Civil Engineering Disasters Conference, Rome (Dec 10-11, 2020)
- ICCEDF 2020: Civil Engineering Disasters and Failures Conference, New York (Dec 10-11, 2020)
- ICED 2020: Engineering Disasters Conference, London (Dec 10-11, 2020)
- ICEFD 2020: Engineering Failures and Disasters Conference, Rome (Dec 10-11, 2020)
- ICCEFD 2020: Civil Engineering Failures and Disasters Conference, Bangkok (Dec 15-16, 2020)
- ICEDF 2020: Engineering Disasters and Failures Conference, Bangkok (Dec 15-16, 2020)
- ICBFC 2021: Building Failures and its Causes Conference, Sydney (Jan 28-29, 2021)
- ICDABF 2021: Diagnosis and Avoidance of Building Failures Conference, Lisbon (Feb 08-09, 2021)
- ICBF 2021: Building Failures Conference, Singapore (May 03-04, 2021)