Failure Analysis Conferences
Failure Analysis Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Failure Analysis Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Failure Analysis conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICCEDF 2019: Civil Engineering Disasters and Failures Conference, New York (Dec 09-10, 2019)
- ICED 2019: Engineering Disasters Conference, London (Dec 09-10, 2019)
- ICCED 2019: Civil Engineering Disasters Conference, Rome (Dec 12-13, 2019)
- ICEFD 2019: Engineering Failures and Disasters Conference, Rome (Dec 12-13, 2019)
- ICCEFD 2019: Civil Engineering Failures and Disasters Conference, Bangkok (Dec 17-18, 2019)
- ICEDF 2019: Engineering Disasters and Failures Conference, Bangkok (Dec 17-18, 2019)
- ICBF 2020: Building Failures Conference, Bali (Jan 13-14, 2020)
- ICDABF 2020: Diagnosis and Avoidance of Building Failures Conference, Lisbon (Feb 06-07, 2020)
- ICBFC 2020: Building Failures and its Causes Conference, Copenhagen (Jul 15-16, 2020)