Geological Sciences Conferences
Geological Sciences Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Geological Sciences Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Geological Sciences conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICFLAG 2020: Fuzzy Logic Applications in Geology Conference, London (Oct 22-23, 2020)
- ICFLGS 2020: Fuzzy Logic in Geological Sciences Conference, Bali (Oct 22-23, 2020)
- ICG 2020: Geomorphology Conference, Tokyo (Nov 17-18, 2020)
- ICGS 2020: Geological Sciences Conference, Tokyo (Nov 17-18, 2020)
- ICGSEE 2020: Geological Sciences, Energy and Environment Conference, Jerusalem (Nov 26-27, 2020)
- ICGP 2020: Geomorphology and Petrology Conference, Amsterdam (Dec 03-04, 2020)
- ICNS 2021: Natural Sciences Conference, Singapore (Mar 29-30, 2021)
- ICGSE 2021: Geological Sciences and Engineering Conference, London (Jun 28-29, 2021)
- ICFLAGS 2021: Fuzzy Logic Applications in Geological Sciences Conference, Zurich (Sep 16-17, 2021)
- ICFLG 2021: Fuzzy Logic in Geology Conference, Vancouver (Sep 23-24, 2021)