Geological Sciences Conferences
Geological Sciences Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Geological Sciences Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Geological Sciences conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICGS 2019: Geological Sciences Conference, Singapore (Nov 18-19, 2019)
- ICGSEE 2019: Geological Sciences, Energy and Environment Conference, Jerusalem (Nov 28-29, 2019)
- ICGP 2019: Geomorphology and Petrology Conference, Amsterdam (Dec 02-03, 2019)
- ICG 2020: Geomorphology Conference, Singapore (Jan 09-10, 2020)
- ICNS 2020: Natural Sciences Conference, Singapore (Mar 30-31, 2020)
- ICGSE 2020: Geological Sciences and Engineering Conference, London (Jun 29-30, 2020)
- ICFLGS 2020: Fuzzy Logic in Geological Sciences Conference, Ottawa (Jul 13-14, 2020)
- ICFLAGS 2020: Fuzzy Logic Applications in Geological Sciences Conference, Zurich (Sep 16-17, 2020)
- ICFLG 2020: Fuzzy Logic in Geology Conference, Vancouver (Sep 23-24, 2020)
- ICFLAG 2020: Fuzzy Logic Applications in Geology Conference, London (Oct 22-23, 2020)