Interdisciplinary Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Interdisciplinary Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Interdisciplinary conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICERP 2020: Ethics, Religion and Philosophy Conference, Singapore (Jan 09-10, 2020)
- ICSMPC 2020: Social Media and Political Communications Conference, Zurich (Jan 13-14, 2020)
- ICISS 2020: Interdisciplinary Social Sciences Conference, Paris (Jan 23-24, 2020)
- ICCTLA 2020: Consciousness, Theatre, Literature and the Arts Conference, Montreal (May 18-19, 2020)
- ICJMC 2020: Journalism and Mass Communication Conference, New York (Jun 04-05, 2020)
- ICLKIS 2020: Legal Knowledge and Information Systems Conference, Paris (Jun 25-26, 2020)
- ICPER 2020: Philosophy, Ethics and Religion Conference, Toronto (Jul 16-17, 2020)