Interdisciplinary Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Interdisciplinary Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Interdisciplinary conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICERP 2021: Ethics, Religion and Philosophy Conference, Singapore (Jan 11-12, 2021)
- ICSMPC 2021: Social Media and Political Communications Conference, Zurich (Jan 14-15, 2021)
- ICISS 2021: Interdisciplinary Social Sciences Conference, Paris (Jan 25-26, 2021)
- ICPER 2021: Philosophy, Ethics and Religion Conference, London (Mar 15-16, 2021)
- ICCTLA 2021: Consciousness, Theatre, Literature and the Arts Conference, Montreal (May 24-25, 2021)
- ICJMC 2021: Journalism and Mass Communication Conference, New York (Jun 03-04, 2021)
- ICLKIS 2021: Legal Knowledge and Information Systems Conference, Paris (Jun 24-25, 2021)