Islamic Finance Conferences in 2020
Islamic Finance Conferences in 2020 is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Islamic Finance Conferences in 2020 lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
- ICMMFP 2020: Macroeconomic Models, Forecasting and Policymaking Conference, Helsinki (Jul 17-18, 2020)
- ICIF 2020: Islamic Finance Conference, Zurich (Jul 27-28, 2020)
- ICIM 2020: Islamic Marketing Conference, Istanbul (Jul 30-31, 2020)
- ICISS 2020: Islamic Social Science Conference, Rome (Oct 15-16, 2020)
- ICIS 2020: Islamic Studies Conference, Cape Town (Nov 05-06, 2020)
- ICMMF 2020: Macroeconomic Modeling and Forecasting Conference, Amsterdam (Nov 05-06, 2020)
- ICMMP 2020: Macroeconomic Models and Policies Conference, Cairo (Dec 14-15, 2020)