Languages Conferences in 2020
Languages Conferences in 2020 is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Languages Conferences in 2020 lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
- ICLFLHE 2020: Language Futures: Languages in Higher Education Conference, Tokyo (Jul 14-15, 2020)
- ICLLL 2020: Languages, Literature and Linguistics Conference, Tokyo (Jul 14-15, 2020)
- ICDCST 2020: Distributed Computing Systems and Techniques Conference, Stockholm (Jul 16-17, 2020)
- ICIR 2020: Intelligent Robotics Conference, Toronto (Jul 16-17, 2020)
- ICLLS 2020: Languages, Linguistics and Society Conference, Zurich (Sep 16-17, 2020)
- ICRESDM 2020: Requirements Engineering and Software Development Management Conference, Baku (Oct 01-02, 2020)
- ICSWNLP 2020: Semantic Web and Natural Language Processing Conference, New York (Oct 08-09, 2020)
- ICLL 2020: Linguistics and Languages Conference, Cape Town (Nov 05-06, 2020)
- ICLLL 2020: Linguistics, Languages and Literatures Conference, Dubai (Dec 17-18, 2020)