Occupational Therapy Conferences
Occupational Therapy Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Occupational Therapy Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Occupational Therapy conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICHMS 2019: Health and Medical Science Conference, Jerusalem (Nov 28-29, 2019)
- ICPCPM 2020: Palliative Care and Palliative Medicine Conference, Amsterdam (Feb 06-07, 2020)
- ICOTIH 2020: Occupational Toxicology and Industrial Health Conference, Sydney (Feb 27-28, 2020)
- ICOHS 2020: Occupational Health and Safety Conference, Miami (Mar 12-13, 2020)
- ICOT 2020: Occupational Therapy Conference, Paris (Mar 26-27, 2020)
- ICEHPM 2020: Environmental Health and Preventive Medicine Conference, Istanbul (Nov 05-06, 2020)
- ICMHS 2020: Medicine and Health Sciences Conference, Tokyo (Nov 17-18, 2020)