Pain Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Pain Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
pain conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICSTD 2021: Sexually Transmitted Diseases Conference, London (Dec 09-10, 2021)
- ICSTDI 2021: Sexually Transmitted Diseases and Infections Conference, Vienna (Dec 27-28, 2021)
- ICSTI 2021: Sexually Transmitted Infections Conference, Vienna (Dec 27-28, 2021)
- ICOH 2022: One Health Conference, London (May 26-27, 2022)
- ICTSTD 2022: Treatments for Sexually Transmitted Diseases Conference, Tokyo (Jul 21-22, 2022)
- ICTSTI 2022: Treatments for Sexually Transmitted Infections Conference, Istanbul (Nov 08-09, 2022)