Personal Finance Conferences
Personal Finance Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Personal Finance Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Personal Finance conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICFSS 2020: Financial Studies and Systems Conference, Tokyo (Jan 06-07, 2020)
- ICBR 2020: Business Research Conference, Zurich (Jan 13-14, 2020)
- ICFSM 2020: Financial Studies and Markets Conference, Amsterdam (Feb 06-07, 2020)
- ICFSA 2020: Financial Studies and Applications Conference, Dubai (Mar 19-20, 2020)
- ICFSE 2020: Financial Studies and Economy Conference, Paris (May 14-15, 2020)
- ICFSR 2020: Financial Studies and Research Conference, London (May 21-22, 2020)
- ICAFS 2020: Applications of Financial Studies Conference, Barcelona (May 22-23, 2020)
- ICFSS 2020: Financial Studies and Services Conference, Vienna (Jun 18-19, 2020)
- ICFSB 2020: Financial Studies and Banking Conference, Paris (Jun 25-26, 2020)
- ICFS 2020: Financial Studies Conference, Stockholm (Jul 16-17, 2020)
- ICAFS 2020: Applied Financial Studies Conference, Rome (Jul 23-24, 2020)
- ICFST 2020: Financial Studies and Trade Conference, Zurich (Jul 27-28, 2020)