ICPMPD 2020: 14. International Conference on Polymeric Materials and Polymer Degradation
January 13-14, 2020 in Bali, Indonesia
The International Research Conference Aims and Objectives
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over a span of time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
ICPMPD 2020: 14. International Conference on Polymeric Materials and Polymer Degradation aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Polymeric Materials and Polymer Degradation. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Polymeric Materials and Polymer Degradation
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Polymeric Materials and Polymer Degradation are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
ICPMPD 2020 has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Polymeric Materials and Polymer Degradation. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
|Abstracts/Full-Text Paper Submission Deadline||October 01, 2019|
|Notification of Acceptance/Rejection||October 21, 2019|
|Final Paper (Camera Ready) Submission & Early Bird Registration Deadline||December 15, 2019|
|Conference Dates||January 13-14, 2020|
Call for Papers
Polymeric materials and polymeric biomaterials
Modification of natural polymers
Monomers and repeat units
Monomer arrangement in copolymers
Standardized polymer nomenclature
Thermal characterization of polymeric materials
Atom transfer radical polymerization of polymeric materials
Organic polymeric and non‐polymeric materials
Environmentally friendly polymeric materials
Biodegradable polymeric materials
Glass transition temperature
Inclusion of plasticizers
|Participation Type||Early Registration Fees||Registration Fees|
|Non-Student Oral/Poster Presenter Registration||€ 350||€ 400|
|Student Oral/Poster Presenter Registration||€ 300||€ 350|
|Listener Registration||€ 250||€ 300|
|Additional Paper Publication||€ 100|
All conference materials and services will be delivered digitally to the participant with the online conference management system. Conference registration includes the following digital materials and services:
- e-certificates [for Authors: Certificate of Attendance and Presentation; for Listeners: Certificate of Attendance; for Chairs: Certificate of Attendance and Appreciation; for Presenters: Certificate of Best Presentation (if conferred based appraisal)]
- e-name badge
- Physical presentation is an oral conferencing presentation that is made using digital technology including embedded digital elements ( texts, tables, graphs, or videos ) for PowerPoint sharing.
- Digital presentation is a digital conferencing presentation that is made using digital technology including embedded digital elements ( texts, tables, graphs, or videos ) for PowerPoint sharing.
Early Bird Registration
Early Bird registration is valid until 2019-12-15 23:59:59
Online Credit Card Processing
- Event Code: 21ID01ICPMPD
- Abstract/Full-Text Paper Submission: November 15, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: November 30, 2020
- Final Paper and Early Bird Registration: December 15, 2020
January 2019 in Bali
- Event Code: 19ID01ICPMPD
- Abstract/Full-Text Paper Submission: November 15, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: November 30, 2018
- Final Paper and Early Bird Registration: December 15, 2018
January 2018 in Bali
- Event Code: 18ID01ICPMPD
- Abstract/Full-Text Paper Submission: July 20, 2017
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: October 31, 2017
- Final Paper and Early Bird Registration: December 10, 2017