Quran And Hadith Studies Conferences
Quran And Hadith Studies Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Quran And Hadith Studies Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
quran and hadith studies conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICFS 2021: Food Safety Conference, Sydney (Dec 02-03, 2021)
- ICGNFS 2021: Gastronomy, Nutrition and Food Science Conference, Cairo (Dec 13-14, 2021)
- ICGN 2022: Gastronomy and Nutrition Conference, Amsterdam (Feb 07-08, 2022)
- ICGC 2022: Gastronomy and Culture Conference, Dubai (Feb 15-16, 2022)
- ICG 2022: Gastronomy Conference, Paris (Apr 14-15, 2022)
- ICGCA 2022: Gastronomy and Culinary Arts Conference, Lisbon (Apr 14-15, 2022)
- ICGS 2022: Gastronomy Studies Conference, Venice (Apr 14-15, 2022)
- ICGKA 2022: Gastronomy and Kitchen Art Conference, Istanbul (Apr 21-22, 2022)
- ICGFS 2022: Gastronomy and Food Science Conference, Rome (May 05-06, 2022)
- ICFSN 2022: Food Safety and Nutrition Conference, Barcelona (Jun 09-10, 2022)
- ICGCM 2022: Gastronomy and Culinary Management Conference, Tokyo (Jul 21-22, 2022)