Translational Medicine Conferences
Translational Medicine Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Translational Medicine Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Translational Medicine conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICTM 2020: Translational Medicine Conference, Paris (Oct 29-30, 2020)
- ICMLST 2020: Medical Life Science and Technology Conference, Sydney (Dec 03-04, 2020)
- ICCVO 2021: Comparative and Veterinary Oncology Conference, Bangkok (Feb 04-05, 2021)
- ICVOR 2021: Veterinary Obstetrics and Reproduction Conference, Sydney (Feb 25-26, 2021)
- ICCO 2021: Comparative Oncology Conference, Rome (Mar 04-05, 2021)
- ICAEBM 2021: Advances in Evidence-Based Medicine Conference, Amsterdam (May 13-14, 2021)
- ICAPCB 2021: Animal Production and Cell Biology Conference, Sydney (May 17-18, 2021)
- ICASPA 2021: Animal Sciences and Pathological Anatomy Conference, Sydney (May 17-18, 2021)
- ICFVMCS 2021: Forensic Veterinary Medicine and Clinical Sciences Conference, Sydney (May 17-18, 2021)
- ICPFA 2021: Parasitology and Farm Animals Conference, Sydney (May 17-18, 2021)
- ICVHEP 2021: Veterinary Hygiene and Environmet Protection Conference, Sydney (May 17-18, 2021)
- ICVMMB 2021: Veterinary Medicine and Molecular Biology Conference, Sydney (May 17-18, 2021)
- ICADM 2021: Animal Disease Models Conference, Montreal (Jun 14-15, 2021)
- ICAMD 2021: Animal Models of Disease Conference, Bali (Jul 15-16, 2021)
- ICVCO 2021: Veterinary and Comparative Oncology Conference, Copenhagen (Jul 19-20, 2021)
- ICCCO 2021: Cancer and Comparative Oncology Conference, Berlin (Jul 22-23, 2021)