Antiviral Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Antiviral Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Antiviral conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICTSTI 2020: Treatments for Sexually Transmitted Infections Conference, Istanbul (Nov 05-06, 2020)
- ICSTD 2020: Sexually Transmitted Diseases Conference, London (Dec 10-11, 2020)
- ICSTDI 2020: Sexually Transmitted Diseases and Infections Conference, Vienna (Dec 24-25, 2020)
- ICSTI 2020: Sexually Transmitted Infections Conference, Paris (Dec 28-29, 2020)
- ICOH 2021: One Health Conference, London (May 24-25, 2021)
- ICTSTD 2021: Treatments for Sexually Transmitted Diseases Conference, Tokyo (Jul 22-23, 2021)