Antiviral Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Antiviral Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Antiviral conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICSTD 2019: Sexually Transmitted Diseases Conference, London (Dec 09-10, 2019)
- ICSTDI 2019: Sexually Transmitted Diseases and Infections Conference, Vienna (Dec 26-27, 2019)
- ICSTI 2019: Sexually Transmitted Infections Conference, Paris (Dec 30-31, 2019)
- ICOH 2020: One Health Conference, London (May 21-22, 2020)
- ICTSTD 2020: Treatments for Sexually Transmitted Diseases Conference, Tokyo (Jul 14-15, 2020)
- ICTSTI 2020: Treatments for Sexually Transmitted Infections Conference, Istanbul (Nov 05-06, 2020)