Apiculture Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Apiculture Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
apiculture conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICABB 2022: Apiculture and Bee Biology Conference, Amsterdam (Dec 02-03, 2022)
- ICABM 2022: Apiculture and Bee Management Conference, Kuala Lumpur (Dec 09-10, 2022)
- ICAS 2022: Apicultural Science Conference, London (Dec 09-10, 2022)
- ICABH 2022: Apiculture and Bee Health Conference, Rome (Dec 15-16, 2022)
- ICAHH 2022: Apiculture and Honey Harvesting Conference, Barcelona (Dec 15-16, 2022)
- ICA 2022: Apiculture Conference, Dubai (Dec 20-21, 2022)
- ICAHB 2022: Apiculture and Honey Bees Conference, Bangkok (Dec 20-21, 2022)
- ICB 2022: Beekeeping Conference, Istanbul (Dec 20-21, 2022)
- ICAB 2022: Apiculture and Beekeeping Conference, Paris (Dec 29-30, 2022)
- ICMA 2022: Modern Apiculture Conference, Vienna (Dec 29-30, 2022)
- ICAHBB 2023: Apiculture and Honey Bee Biology Conference, Amsterdam (Jan 23-24, 2023)
- ICAAST 2023: Advances in Apicultural Science and Technology Conference, Rio de Janeiro (Feb 16-17, 2023)