Applied Cryptography Conferences
Applied Cryptography Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Applied Cryptography Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Applied Cryptography conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICCTC 2020: Coding Theory and Cryptography Conference, Kuala Lumpur (Feb 10-11, 2020)
- ICCC 2020: Coding and Cryptography Conference, Tokyo (Feb 27-28, 2020)
- ICSEDS 2020: Software Encryption and Data Security Conference, Tokyo (Feb 27-28, 2020)
- ICACPS 2020: Applied Cryptography and Provable Security Conference, Tokyo (Mar 23-24, 2020)
- ICACSP 2020: Applied Cryptography, Security and Privacy Conference, Madrid (Mar 26-27, 2020)
- ICFCIDS 2020: Financial Cryptography, Information and Data Security Conference, Paris (Mar 26-27, 2020)
- ICACCNS 2020: Applied Cryptography, Computer and Network Security Conference, Athens (Apr 09-10, 2020)
- ICICSP 2020: Information, Computer Security and Privacy Conference, Vancouver (Aug 06-07, 2020)
- ICACIS 2020: Applied Cryptography and Information Security Conference, Bangkok (Aug 20-21, 2020)
- ICCS 2020: Computer Security Conference, Amsterdam (Sep 17-18, 2020)