Applied Cryptography Conferences
Applied Cryptography Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Applied Cryptography Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Applied Cryptography conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICCTC 2021: Coding Theory and Cryptography Conference, Kuala Lumpur (Feb 11-12, 2021)
- ICCC 2021: Coding and Cryptography Conference, Tokyo (Feb 25-26, 2021)
- ICSEDS 2021: Software Encryption and Data Security Conference, Tokyo (Feb 25-26, 2021)
- ICACPS 2021: Applied Cryptography and Provable Security Conference, Tokyo (Mar 25-26, 2021)
- ICACSP 2021: Applied Cryptography, Security and Privacy Conference, Madrid (Mar 25-26, 2021)
- ICFCIDS 2021: Financial Cryptography, Information and Data Security Conference, Paris (Mar 29-30, 2021)
- ICACCNS 2021: Applied Cryptography, Computer and Network Security Conference, Athens (Apr 08-09, 2021)
- ICACIS 2021: Applied Cryptography and Information Security Conference, Tokyo (Apr 22-23, 2021)
- ICICSP 2021: Information, Computer Security and Privacy Conference, Riga (Jun 17-18, 2021)
- ICCS 2021: Computer Security Conference, Amsterdam (Sep 16-17, 2021)