Biomass Processing Conferences
Biomass Processing Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Biomass Processing Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
biomass processing conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICAIL 2023: Advances in Ionic Liquids Conference, Athens (Oct 16-17, 2023)
- ICEMT 2023: Electrochemical Materials and Technology Conference, Houston (Oct 23-24, 2023)
- ICIL 2023: Ionic Liquids Conference, Tokyo (Dec 04-05, 2023)
- ICAIL 2024: Advanced Ionic Liquids Conference, Istanbul (Feb 12-13, 2024)
- ICSBHPP 2024: Sustainable Biomass Handling, Pretreatment and Processing Conference, Miami (Mar 11-12, 2024)
- ICSBP 2024: Sustainable Biomass Processing Conference, Miami (Mar 11-12, 2024)
- ICSBPA 2024: Sustainable Biomass Processing Applications Conference, Miami (Mar 11-12, 2024)
- ICSBPT 2024: Sustainable Biomass Processing Technologies Conference, Miami (Mar 11-12, 2024)