Biometeorology Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Biometeorology Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
biometeorology conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICBM 2023: Biometeorology and Micrometeorology Conference, Rio de Janeiro (Feb 16-17, 2023)
- ICBCH 2023: Biometeorology, Climate and Health Conference, Montreal (May 15-16, 2023)
- ICBCH 2023: Biometeorology, Climate and Health Conference, Belgrade (May 15-16, 2023)
- ICB 2023: Biometeorology Conference, Warsaw (Aug 10-11, 2023)
- ICEU 2023: Environment and Urbanization Conference, Bangkok (Nov 29-30, 2023)