Canned Food Conferences in 2020
Canned Food Conferences in 2020 is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Canned Food Conferences in 2020 lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
- ICCFQC 2020: Canned Food and Quality Control Conference, Ottawa (Jul 13-14, 2020)
- ICCFHD 2020: Canned Food, History and Development Conference, Tokyo (Jul 14-15, 2020)
- ICCFLR 2020: Canned Food, Limits and Requirements Conference, Lagos (Aug 13-14, 2020)
- ICCFNST 2020: Canned Food and New Sterilization Techniques Conference, Toronto (Sep 21-22, 2020)
- ICCFPP 2020: Canned Food and Preservation Principles Conference, Baku (Oct 01-02, 2020)
- ICCPPT 2020: Canned Products and Packaging Technologies Conference, Dubai (Oct 19-20, 2020)
- ICCFNVPH 2020: Canned Food, Nutritional Value and Potential Hazards Conference, Paris (Oct 29-30, 2020)
- ICCFST 2020: Canned Food and Sterilization Techniques Conference, Los Angeles (Oct 29-30, 2020)
- ICCFPT 2020: Canned Food, Procedures and Techniques Conference, Amsterdam (Nov 05-06, 2020)
- ICPPCF 2020: Preservation Principles of Canned Foods Conference, Dubai (Nov 09-10, 2020)
- ICHDCF 2020: History and Development of Canned Food Conference, Venice (Nov 12-13, 2020)
- ICCFP 2020: Canned Food Processing Conference, Jeddah (Nov 16-17, 2020)
- ICCFNV 2020: Canned Food and Nutritional Value Conference, London (Nov 19-20, 2020)