Nutritional Status Conferences
Nutritional Status Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Nutritional Status Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Nutritional Status conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICFSHN 2020: Food Science and Human Nutrition Conference, Lisbon (Apr 16-17, 2020)
- ICCRND 2020: Current Research in Nutrition and Dietetics Conference, Barcelona (Jun 11-12, 2020)
- ICHN 2020: Dietetics and Human Nutrition Conference, London (Jun 29-30, 2020)
- ICNDFS 2020: Nutrition, Dietetics and Food Science Conference, Bali (Jul 16-17, 2020)
- ICDNS 2020: Dietetics and Nutritional Science Conference, Istanbul (Sep 24-25, 2020)
- ICNFS 2020: Nutrition and Food Science Conference, Istanbul (Oct 22-23, 2020)
- ICHND 2020: Human Nutrition and Dietetics Conference, Paris (Oct 29-30, 2020)