Cellular Engineering Conferences
Cellular Engineering Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Cellular Engineering Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Cellular Engineering conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICBBI 2020: Biomechanics and Biomedical Information Conference, Zurich (Jan 13-14, 2020)
- ICBEB 2020: Biomedical Engineering and Bioelectronics Conference, London (Jan 20-21, 2020)
- ICBRDE 2020: Biomedical Robotics and Device Engineering Conference, Amsterdam (Jan 20-21, 2020)
- ICCBSB 2020: Computational Biological Systems and Biosensors Conference, Amsterdam (Jan 20-21, 2020)
- ICBSPC 2020: Biomedical Signal Processing and Control Conference, Melbourne (Feb 03-04, 2020)