Clinical Microbiology Conferences
Clinical Microbiology Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Clinical Microbiology Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Clinical Microbiology conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICCMMG 2020: Clinical Microbiology and Microbial Genomics Conference, San Francisco (Nov 02-03, 2020)
- ICACCLM 2020: Advances in Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine Conference, Amsterdam (Nov 05-06, 2020)
- ICCLS 2020: Clinical Laboratory Science Conference, Auckland (Dec 01-02, 2020)
- ICCMCR 2020: Clinical and Medical Case Reports Conference, London (Dec 10-11, 2020)
- ICLMP 2020: Laboratory Medicine and Pathology Conference, Kuala Lumpur (Dec 17-18, 2020)
- ICMCL 2020: Medical and Clinical Laboratory Conference, Dubai (Dec 17-18, 2020)
- ICCM 2021: Clinical Microbiology Conference, Tokyo (Jan 07-08, 2021)
- ICMID 2021: Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Conference, Rome (Jan 18-19, 2021)
- ICMBD 2021: Medical Microbiology and Diagnosis Conference, Sydney (Jan 28-29, 2021)
- ICMI 2021: Microbiology and Immunology Conference, Bangkok (Feb 04-05, 2021)
- ICCMID 2021: Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Conference, Dubai (Mar 22-23, 2021)
- ICLMCR 2021: Laboratory Medicine and Clinical Research Conference, Amsterdam (May 13-14, 2021)
- ICCEMID 2021: Clinical, Experimental Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Conference, Sydney (May 17-18, 2021)