Construction Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Construction Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
construction conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICIT 2021: Interpreting and Translation Conference, London (Oct 21-22, 2021)
- ICT 2021: Translation Conference, London (Oct 21-22, 2021)
- ICIS 2021: Intercultural Studies Conference, Dubai (Dec 20-21, 2021)
- ICTIS 2022: Translation and Intercultural Studies Conference, Singapore (Jan 07-08, 2022)
- ICDRM 2022: Defense Resources Management Conference, Vancouver (May 23-24, 2022)
- ICTCM 2022: Translation and Cultural Mobility Conference, London (Jul 28-29, 2022)