Criminal Laws Conferences
Criminal Laws Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Criminal Laws Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
criminal laws conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICPPMH 2022: Positive Psychology and Mental Health Conference, Bangkok (Feb 07-08, 2022)
- ICPPMH 2022: Positive Psychology and Mental Health Conference, Amsterdam (Feb 07-08, 2022)
- ICEP 2022: Experimental Psychology Conference, Paris (Apr 14-15, 2022)
- ICPP 2022: Positive Psychology Conference, Venice (Apr 14-15, 2022)
- ICPPW 2022: Positive Psychology and Wellbeing Conference, Paris (Apr 14-15, 2022)
- ICPPE 2022: Positive Psychology and Education Conference, Oslo (Jun 23-24, 2022)