Cybernetical Physics Conferences
Cybernetical Physics Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Cybernetical Physics Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
cybernetical physics conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICM015 2021: Musicology Conference, London (Jul 26-27, 2021)
- ICMTM009 2021: Music Theory and Musicology Society Conference, Dubai (Jul 29-30, 2021)
- ICMIR001 2021: Music Information Retrieval Conference, Tokyo (Oct 07-08, 2021)
- ICHM002 2021: Historical Musicology Conference, London (Oct 21-22, 2021)
- ICME001 2021: Musicology and Ethnomusicology Conference, London (Oct 21-22, 2021)
- ICSM013 2021: Systematic Musicology Conference, London (Oct 21-22, 2021)
- ICMS010 2021: Music in Society Conference, Singapore (Nov 18-19, 2021)
- ICMMT012 2022: Musicology and Music Theory Conference, London (Feb 15-16, 2022)