Deep Water And Demersal Fisheries Conferences
Deep Water And Demersal Fisheries Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Deep Water And Demersal Fisheries Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
deep water and demersal fisheries conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICAFM 2023: Aquaculture and Fisheries Management Conference, Nicosia (Jan 16-17, 2023)
- ICAFT 2023: Aquaculture and Fisheries Technology Conference, Lisbon (Apr 13-14, 2023)
- ICFAS 2023: Fisheries and Aquaculture Sciences Conference, Berlin (May 11-12, 2023)
- ICFAT 2023: Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology Conference, Berlin (May 11-12, 2023)
- ICAPT 2023: Aquaculture Production Technology Conference, Tokyo (Jun 15-16, 2023)