Digital Forensics Conferences
Digital Forensics Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Digital Forensics Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Digital Forensics conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICDCIS 2019: Data, Computing and Information Sciences Conference, Jerusalem (Nov 28-29, 2019)
- ICDIIS 2019: Data, Informatics and Information Sciences Conference, Amsterdam (Dec 02-03, 2019)
- ICIDSI 2019: Information, Data Science and Informatics Conference, Sydney (Dec 02-03, 2019)
- ICADIS 2019: Advances in Data and Information Sciences Conference, Tokyo (Dec 04-05, 2019)
- ICDIS 2019: Data and Information Sciences Conference, Rome (Dec 12-13, 2019)
- ICICCS 2019: Information, Computer and Communications Security Conference, Paris (Dec 30-31, 2019)
- ICSDCIS 2020: Security of Digital Communication and Information Systems Conference, Vancouver (May 21-22, 2020)
- ICCCC 2020: Cybercomputing, Cybersecurity and Cloudcomputing Conference, Montreal (Aug 04-05, 2020)
- ICISNS 2020: Information Systems and Network Security Conference, Vancouver (Sep 23-24, 2020)
- ICSCIT 2020: Security in Communications and Information Technology Conference, Tokyo (Oct 05-06, 2020)
- ICIDS 2020: Information and Data Science Conference, Istanbul (Nov 05-06, 2020)