Digital Learning Conferences
Digital Learning Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Digital Learning Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
digital learning conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICEDAS 2022: Education, Digitalization and Sustainability Conference, Sydney (Dec 02-03, 2022)
- ICEDAS 2022: Education, Digitalization and Sustainability Conference, Tokyo (Dec 02-03, 2022)
- ICSEL 2022: Social Emotional Learning Conference, Sydney (Dec 02-03, 2022)
- ICSEL 2022: Social Emotional Learning Conference, Tokyo (Dec 02-03, 2022)
- ICLTER 2022: Learning, Teaching and Educational Research Conference, New York (Dec 09-10, 2022)
- ICITADTM 2022: Information Technology and Digital Transformation Management Conference, Dubai (Dec 20-21, 2022)
- ICITBM 2022: Information Technology and Business Management Conference, Bangkok (Dec 20-21, 2022)
- ICETHE 2023: Emerging Trends in Higher Education Conference, Zurich (Jan 16-17, 2023)
- ICITQM 2023: Information Technology and Quantitative Management Conference, Buenos Aires (Feb 20-21, 2023)
- ICHEA 2023: Higher Education Advances Conference, Lisbon (Apr 13-14, 2023)