Elearning Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Elearning Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Elearning conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICIAD 2020: Individual and Academic Development Conference, Jerusalem (Nov 26-27, 2020)
- ICIHE 2020: Innovation in Higher Education Conference, Vienna (Dec 24-25, 2020)
- ICHERL 2021: Higher Education Reform and Leadership Conference, Lisbon (Apr 15-16, 2021)
- ICIRHES 2021: Innovation, Research and Higher Education System Conference, Sydney (May 17-18, 2021)
- ICITHE 2021: Information Technology for Higher Education Conference, Tokyo (Jul 22-23, 2021)
- ICIITHE 2021: Industry and Information Technology for Higher Education Conference, Dubai (Jul 29-30, 2021)
- ICRIHE 2021: Research and Innovation in Higher Education Conference, Vancouver (Aug 05-06, 2021)