Elearning Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Elearning Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Elearning conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICIAD 2019: Individual and Academic Development Conference, Jerusalem (Nov 28-29, 2019)
- ICIHE 2019: Innovation in Higher Education Conference, Vienna (Dec 26-27, 2019)
- ICIRHES 2020: Innovation, Research and Higher Education System Conference, Sydney (May 18-19, 2020)
- ICITHE 2020: Information Technology for Higher Education Conference, Tokyo (Jul 14-15, 2020)
- ICRIHE 2020: Research and Innovation in Higher Education Conference, Vancouver (Aug 06-07, 2020)
- ICIITHE 2020: Industry and Information Technology for Higher Education Conference, Vancouver (Sep 23-24, 2020)
- ICHERL 2020: Higher Education Reform and Leadership Conference, New York (Oct 08-09, 2020)