Electronic Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Electronic Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Electronic conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICEMI 2020: Electronic Measurement and Instruments Conference, Rome (Jan 16-17, 2020)
- ICEDA 2020: Electronic Design and Applications Conference, London (Jan 20-21, 2020)
- ICED 2020: Electronic Design Conference, Paris (Jan 23-24, 2020)
- ICEP 2020: Electronic Publications Conference, Sydney (Jan 30-31, 2020)
- ICEG 2020: Electronic Governance Conference, Bangkok (Feb 03-04, 2020)
- ICJEP 2020: Journals and Electronic Publications Conference, Melbourne (Feb 03-04, 2020)
- ICMNEP 2020: Management of Networked Electronic Publications Conference, Bangkok (Feb 03-04, 2020)
- ICCEP 2020: Communication and Electronic Publications Conference, Paris (Feb 20-21, 2020)
- ICEPEJ 2020: Electronic Publications and E-Journals Conference, Sydney (Feb 27-28, 2020)
- ICEPM 2020: Electronic Publication Management Conference, Miami (Mar 12-13, 2020)
- ICREED 2020: Radiation Effects on Electronic Devices Conference, Paris (Mar 26-27, 2020)
- ICET 2020: Electronic Trade Conference, Sydney (May 18-19, 2020)
- ICESEE 2020: Electromagnetic Systems and Electronic Engineering Conference, Toronto (Jun 18-19, 2020)
- ICEG 2020: Electronic Government Conference, Prague (Jul 09-10, 2020)
- ICEDSA 2020: Electronic Design, Systems and Applications Conference, Tokyo (Sep 10-11, 2020)