Engineering Seismology Conferences
Engineering Seismology Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Engineering Seismology Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Engineering Seismology conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICGMESGM 2020: Ground Motion, Engineering Seismology and Geophysical Methods Conference, Istanbul (Nov 05-06, 2020)
- ICGMSES 2020: Ground Motion, Seismicity and Engineering Seismology Conference, Istanbul (Nov 05-06, 2020)
- ICGMES 2020: Ground Motion and Engineering Seismology Conference, Singapore (Nov 19-20, 2020)
- ICESSGM 2020: Engineering Seismology, Seismicity and Geophysical Methods Conference, Tokyo (Dec 03-04, 2020)
- ICGMESS 2020: Ground Motion, Engineering Seismology and Seismicity Conference, Kuala Lumpur (Dec 17-18, 2020)