Ethnomusicology Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Ethnomusicology Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Ethnomusicology conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICME 2020: Musicology and Ethnomusicology Conference, Jeddah (Nov 16-17, 2020)
- ICMR 2020: Musical Research Conference, Jeddah (Nov 16-17, 2020)
- ICM 2020: Musicology Conference, Paris (Nov 19-20, 2020)
- ICMS 2020: Music in Society Conference, Singapore (Nov 19-20, 2020)
- ICMTM 2020: Music Theory and Musicology Society Conference, Auckland (Dec 01-02, 2020)
- ICSLAS 2021: Spanish and Latin American Studies Conference, Bangkok (Jan 18-19, 2021)
- ICMMT 2021: Musicology and Music Theory Conference, London (Feb 15-16, 2021)
- ICTES 2021: Turkish and Eurasian Studies Conference, Tokyo (Mar 25-26, 2021)
- ICMC 2021: Music and Consciousness Conference, Cancun (Apr 05-06, 2021)
- ICMIR 2021: Music Information Retrieval Conference, Amsterdam (May 13-14, 2021)
- ICHM 2021: Historical Musicology Conference, Dubai (Jun 29-30, 2021)
- ICSM 2021: Systematic Musicology Conference, London (Oct 21-22, 2021)