Ethnomusicology Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Ethnomusicology Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Ethnomusicology conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICMS 2019: Music in Society Conference, Singapore (Nov 18-19, 2019)
- ICM 2019: Musicology Conference, Paris (Nov 20-21, 2019)
- ICME 2019: Musicology and Ethnomusicology Conference, Istanbul (Dec 19-20, 2019)
- ICMR 2019: Musical Research Conference, Istanbul (Dec 19-20, 2019)
- ICSLAS 2020: Spanish and Latin American Studies Conference, Bangkok (Jan 16-17, 2020)
- ICMTM 2020: Music Theory and Musicology Society Conference, London (Jan 20-21, 2020)
- ICMMT 2020: Musicology and Music Theory Conference, London (Feb 13-14, 2020)
- ICTES 2020: Turkish and Eurasian Studies Conference, Tokyo (Mar 23-24, 2020)
- ICMC 2020: Music and Consciousness Conference, Cancun (Apr 06-07, 2020)
- ICMIR 2020: Music Information Retrieval Conference, Amsterdam (May 14-15, 2020)
- ICHM 2020: Historical Musicology Conference, London (Oct 22-23, 2020)
- ICSM 2020: Systematic Musicology Conference, London (Oct 22-23, 2020)