Food Administration Conferences
Food Administration Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Food Administration Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Food Administration conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICNFS 2020: Nutrition and Food Science Conference, Istanbul (Oct 22-23, 2020)
- ICHND 2020: Human Nutrition and Dietetics Conference, Paris (Oct 29-30, 2020)
- ICFSHN 2021: Food Science and Human Nutrition Conference, Lisbon (Apr 15-16, 2021)
- ICCRND 2021: Current Research in Nutrition and Dietetics Conference, Barcelona (Jun 10-11, 2021)
- ICHN 2021: Dietetics and Human Nutrition Conference, London (Jun 28-29, 2021)
- ICNDFS 2021: Nutrition, Dietetics and Food Science Conference, Bali (Jul 15-16, 2021)
- ICDNS 2021: Dietetics and Nutritional Science Conference, London (Jul 26-27, 2021)