Geomechanics Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Geomechanics Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
geomechanics conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICSAEF 2021: Sustainable Agriculture, Environment and Forestry Conference, Cape Town (Nov 04-05, 2021)
- ICDLTTA 2021: Distributed Ledger Technology: Theory and Applications Conference, Auckland (Dec 01-02, 2021)
- ICRESDM 2021: Requirements Engineering and Software Development Management Conference, Bangkok (Dec 16-17, 2021)
- ICTAM 2021: Textile, Apparel, and Merchandising Conference, Paris (Dec 30-31, 2021)
- ICDLT 2022: Distributed Ledger Technology Conference, Cancun (Apr 07-08, 2022)
- ICTA 2022: Textiles and Apparel Conference, London (Apr 21-22, 2022)
- ICBDLT 2022: Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology Conference, New York (Jun 02-03, 2022)
- ICDLTB 2022: Distributed Ledger Technology and Blockchain Conference, Montreal (Jun 16-17, 2022)