Global Contemporary Art Conferences
Global Contemporary Art Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Global Contemporary Art Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Global Contemporary Art conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICAHT 2020: Art History and Theories Conference, Tokyo (Feb 27-28, 2020)
- ICAHMP 2020: Art History and Museum Professions Conference, Vienna (Jun 18-19, 2020)
- ICAHM 2020: Art History and Museums Conference, Venice (Jun 22-23, 2020)
- ICAHH 2020: Art History and Humanities Conference, London (Jun 29-30, 2020)
- ICAHAH 2020: Arts, Humanities and Art History Conference, Singapore (Jul 06-07, 2020)
- ICAHGCA 2020: Art History and Global Contemporary Art Conference, Prague (Jul 09-10, 2020)
- ICAHM 2020: Art History and Methodologies Conference, Stockholm (Jul 16-17, 2020)
- ICAHVC 2020: Art History and Visual Culture Conference, Toronto (Jul 16-17, 2020)