Good Governance Conferences
Good Governance Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Good Governance Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
good governance conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICMNHMTE 2021: Micro, Nanoscale Heat and Mass Transfer Engineering Conference, Tokyo (Nov 11-12, 2021)
- ICESMB 2021: Engineering Systems in Medicine and Biology Conference, Singapore (Nov 18-19, 2021)
- ICFTSE 2021: Fluids and Thermal Systems Engineering Conference, Auckland (Dec 01-02, 2021)
- ICIL 2021: Ionic Liquids Conference, Tokyo (Dec 02-03, 2021)
- ICCIL 2021: Chemistry of Ionic Liquids Conference, Bangkok (Dec 16-17, 2021)
- ICDFD 2021: Discrete Fluid Dynamics Conference, Bangkok (Dec 16-17, 2021)
- ICNMA 2021: Nanotechnology Materials and Applications Conference, Paris (Dec 30-31, 2021)
- ICMIBE 2022: Medical Informatics, Bioinformatics and Bioengineering Conference, Rome (Jan 14-15, 2022)
- ICAIL 2022: Advanced Ionic Liquids Conference, Istanbul (Feb 15-16, 2022)
- ICANN 2022: Advanced Nanoscience and Nanobiotechnology Conference, London (Feb 15-16, 2022)
- ICMRM 2022: Migration and Residential Mobility Conference, Paris (May 16-17, 2022)