Green Computing Conferences
Green Computing Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Green Computing Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Green Computing conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICPC 2019: Parallel Computing Conference, Sydney (Dec 02-03, 2019)
- ICMCCSE 2019: Mobile Cloud Computing, Services, and Engineering Conference, Dubai (Dec 19-20, 2019)
- ICDEIS 2020: Digital Enterprise and Information Systems Conference, Tokyo (Jan 06-07, 2020)
- ICGCTI 2020: Green Computing, Technology and Innovation Conference, Tokyo (Jan 06-07, 2020)
- ICMCCSE 2020: Mobile Cloud, Computing and Service Engineering Conference, Tokyo (Jan 06-07, 2020)
- ICGCT 2020: Green Computing Technology Conference, Barcelona (Jun 11-12, 2020)
- ICGUC 2020: Grid and Utility Computing Conference, London (Jun 29-30, 2020)
- ICACA 2020: Advanced Computing and Applications Conference, Lisbon (Sep 16-17, 2020)