Health Psychology Conferences
Health Psychology Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Health Psychology Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Health Psychology conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICA 2019: Audiology Conference, Tokyo (Dec 04-05, 2019)
- ICPHHRC 2020: Psychology of Healthcare and Health Related Cognition Conference, Singapore (Jan 09-10, 2020)
- ICHPHS 2020: Health Psychology in Healthcare Settings Conference, Zurich (Jan 13-14, 2020)
- ICPH 2020: Psychology of Healthcare Conference, Zurich (Jan 13-14, 2020)
- ICCNTP 2020: Clinical Neurosciences in Tropical Practice Conference, Amsterdam (Feb 06-07, 2020)
- ICHPAS 2020: Health Psychology in Applied Settings Conference, Sydney (May 18-19, 2020)
- ICADS 2020: Audiology and Deaf Studies Conference, Vancouver (May 21-22, 2020)
- ICCAIMH 2020: Complementary, Alternative, Integrative Medicine and Health Conference, London (May 21-22, 2020)