Health Psychology Conferences
Health Psychology Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Health Psychology Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Health Psychology conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICA 2020: Audiology Conference, Tokyo (Dec 03-04, 2020)
- ICPHHRC 2021: Psychology of Healthcare and Health Related Cognition Conference, Singapore (Jan 11-12, 2021)
- ICHPHS 2021: Health Psychology in Healthcare Settings Conference, Zurich (Jan 14-15, 2021)
- ICPH 2021: Psychology of Healthcare Conference, Zurich (Jan 14-15, 2021)
- ICCNTP 2021: Clinical Neurosciences in Tropical Practice Conference, Amsterdam (Feb 08-09, 2021)
- ICHPAS 2021: Health Psychology in Applied Settings Conference, Sydney (May 17-18, 2021)
- ICADS 2021: Audiology and Deaf Studies Conference, Vancouver (May 20-21, 2021)
- ICCAIMH 2021: Complementary, Alternative, Integrative Medicine and Health Conference, London (May 24-25, 2021)
- ICCNT 2021: Clinical Neurosciences in Tropics Conference, Zurich (Jul 29-30, 2021)