Human Right Conferences in 2022
Human Right Conferences in 2022 is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Human Right Conferences in 2022 lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
- ICWS 2022: Water and Society Conference, London (Mar 15-16, 2022)
- ICLP 2022: Law and Politics Conference, Prague (Mar 22-23, 2022)
- ICBSH 2022: Bioethics, Sexuality and Humanities Conference, Dubai (Apr 04-05, 2022)
- ICBSGI 2022: Bioethics, Sexuality, and Gender Identity Conference, Paris (May 17-18, 2022)
- ICSOGI 2022: Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Conference, Vancouver (Aug 05-06, 2022)
- ICSSG 2022: Sex, Sexuality, and Gender Conference, Bangkok (Aug 19-20, 2022)
- ICBSE 2022: Bioethics, Sexuality and Sexual Ethics Conference, Toronto (Sep 20-21, 2022)
- ICBH 2022: Bioethics and Humanities Conference, Vancouver (Sep 23-24, 2022)
- ICSOGIGE 2022: Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and Gender Expression Conference, New York (Oct 07-08, 2022)
- ICGSODCA 2022: Gender and Sexual Orientation Diversity in Children and Adolescents Conference, London (Oct 21-22, 2022)
- ICQBSOGI 2022: Queer Bioethics, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Conference, Los Angeles (Oct 28-29, 2022)
- ICHRSOGI 2022: Human Rights, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Conference, Singapore (Nov 18-19, 2022)