Industrial Automation Conferences
Industrial Automation Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Industrial Automation Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
industrial automation conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICSM 2021: Sport Management Conference, Los Angeles (Oct 28-29, 2021)
- ICAILKM 2021: Artificial Intelligence in Legal Knowledge Management Conference, Sydney (Dec 02-03, 2021)
- ICAILLP 2021: Artificial Intelligence, Law and Legal Practice Conference, Tokyo (Dec 02-03, 2021)
- ICAILEP 2021: Artificial Intelligence: Law, Ethics, and Policy Conference, Vienna (Dec 27-28, 2021)
- ICAILIS 2021: Artificial Intelligence and Law in Intelligent Systems Conference, Vienna (Dec 27-28, 2021)
- ICAILP 2021: Artificial Intelligence, Law and Policy Conference, Vienna (Dec 27-28, 2021)
- ICAILR 2022: Artificial Intelligence and Legal Reasoning Conference, Istanbul (Mar 21-22, 2022)
- ICJMC 2022: Journalism and Mass Communication Conference, New York (Jun 02-03, 2022)
- ICAH 2022: Agronomy and Horticulture Conference, Barcelona (Jun 09-10, 2022)
- ICMCR 2022: Media and Communication Research Conference, Rome (Jul 21-22, 2022)