International Trade Conferences
International Trade Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
International Trade Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
International Trade conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICEBE 2020: Eurasian Business and Economics Conference, Istanbul (Oct 22-23, 2020)
- ICIE 2020: International Economics Conference, Lisbon (Oct 29-30, 2020)
- ICIEDI 2020: International Economics, Development and Immigration Conference, Auckland (Dec 01-02, 2020)
- ICEFB 2020: Economics, Finance, and Business Conference, Rome (Dec 10-11, 2020)
- ICCI 2020: Competitiveness and Innovation Conference, Dubai (Dec 17-18, 2020)
- ICBR 2021: Business Research Conference, Zurich (Jan 14-15, 2021)
- ICFE 2021: Forensic Economics Conference, Zurich (Jan 14-15, 2021)
- ICIED 2021: International Economics and Development Conference, Rome (Jan 18-19, 2021)
- ICIEEP 2021: International Economics and Economic Policy Conference, Dubai (Jan 28-29, 2021)
- ICIER 2021: International Economics and Research Conference, Istanbul (Jan 28-29, 2021)
- ICFEA 2021: Forensic Economics and Applications Conference, Bangkok (Feb 04-05, 2021)
- ICIEBF 2021: International Economics, Banking and Finance Conference, Bangkok (Feb 04-05, 2021)
- ICAFE 2021: Advances in Forensic Economics Conference, Amsterdam (Feb 08-09, 2021)
- ICIEB 2021: International Economics and Business Conference, Amsterdam (Feb 08-09, 2021)
- ICRAFE 2021: Recent Advances in Forensic Economics Conference, Lisbon (Feb 08-09, 2021)
- ICIET 2021: International Economics and Trade Conference, Barcelona (Feb 11-12, 2021)
- ICIEG 2021: International Economics and Globalization Conference, London (Feb 15-16, 2021)
- ICIEEG 2021: International Economics and Economic Growth Conference, Paris (Feb 22-23, 2021)
- ICESS 2021: Economic Systems and Sustainability Conference, Miami (Mar 11-12, 2021)