Literary Analysis Conferences
Literary Analysis Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Literary Analysis Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
literary analysis conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICMH003 2021: Medicine and Healthcare Conference, Zurich (Jul 29-30, 2021)
- ICMHS002 2021: Medicine and Health Sciences Conference, Zurich (Jul 29-30, 2021)
- ICRDCCSD001 2021: Respiratory Diseases, Critical Care and Sleep Disorders Conference, Venice (Aug 12-13, 2021)
- ICCMCR003 2021: Clinical and Medical Case Reports Conference, Singapore (Sep 09-10, 2021)
- ICCMS012 2021: Clinical and Medical Sciences Conference, Bali (Oct 25-26, 2021)
- ICMCCR001 2021: Medical and Clinical Case Reports Conference, Amsterdam (Nov 04-05, 2021)
- ICCP045 2021: Child Pulmonology Conference, Vienna (Dec 27-28, 2021)
- ICPMPP002 2022: Pulmonary Medicine and Pediatric Pulmonology Conference, Bali (Jan 14-15, 2022)