Manufacturing Engineering Conferences
Manufacturing Engineering Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Manufacturing Engineering Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
manufacturing engineering conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICLC 2021: Libraries and Civilization Conference, Venice (Nov 11-12, 2021)
- ICLS 2021: Libraries and Society Conference, Venice (Nov 11-12, 2021)
- ICSML 2022: Social Media and Libraries Conference, Amsterdam (Feb 07-08, 2022)
- ICDP 2022: Digital Preservation Conference, Cancun (Apr 07-08, 2022)
- ICIBL 2022: Importance of Books and Libraries Conference, Tokyo (Jun 09-10, 2022)
- ICIBL 2022: Importance of Books and Libraries Conference, Barcelona (Jun 09-10, 2022)
- ICLS 2022: Library Science Conference, Prague (Jul 12-13, 2022)
- ICIAL 2022: Issues About Libraries Conference, Moscow (Aug 30-31, 2022)