Mathematical Optimization Conferences
Mathematical Optimization Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Mathematical Optimization Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Mathematical Optimization conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICDDPO 2020: Deterministic Dynamic Programming and Optimization Conference, Tokyo (Jan 06-07, 2020)
- ICDDP 2020: Deterministic Dynamic Programming Conference, Melbourne (Feb 03-04, 2020)
- ICADDP 2020: Advances in Deterministic Dynamic Programming Conference, Ottawa (Jul 13-14, 2020)
- ICDDPMO 2020: Deterministic Dynamic Programming, Modeling and Optimization Conference, Lisbon (Sep 16-17, 2020)
- ICDDPP 2020: Deterministic Dynamic Programming and Problems Conference, Paris (Sep 17-18, 2020)
- ICDDPA 2020: Deterministic Dynamic Programming and Applications Conference, London (Sep 24-25, 2020)
- ICDDPOC 2020: Deterministic Dynamic Programming and Optimal Control Conference, San Francisco (Sep 24-25, 2020)
- ICDDPA 2020: Deterministic Dynamic Programming and Algorithms Conference, Cape Town (Nov 05-06, 2020)