Mathematical Optimization Conferences
Mathematical Optimization Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Mathematical Optimization Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Mathematical Optimization conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICDDPO 2021: Deterministic Dynamic Programming and Optimization Conference, Tokyo (Jan 07-08, 2021)
- ICDDPA 2021: Deterministic Dynamic Programming and Applications Conference, Riga (Jun 17-18, 2021)
- ICADDP 2021: Advances in Deterministic Dynamic Programming Conference, Ottawa (Jul 12-13, 2021)
- ICDDPMO 2021: Deterministic Dynamic Programming, Modeling and Optimization Conference, Vienna (Jul 29-30, 2021)
- ICDDPOC 2021: Deterministic Dynamic Programming and Optimal Control Conference, Vienna (Jul 29-30, 2021)
- ICDDPP 2021: Deterministic Dynamic Programming and Problems Conference, Vienna (Jul 29-30, 2021)