Mechanical Engineering Conferences
Mechanical Engineering Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Mechanical Engineering Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
mechanical engineering conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICIIS 2021: Islam and Islamic Studies Conference, Los Angeles (Oct 28-29, 2021)
- ICAIC 2021: Arabic and Islamic Civilization Conference, Jeddah (Nov 15-16, 2021)
- ICASIC 2021: Arabic Studies and Islamic Civilization Conference, Jeddah (Nov 15-16, 2021)
- ICPPIES 2021: Public Policy in Islamic Economic System Conference, Amsterdam (Dec 02-03, 2021)
- ICIBFI 2021: Islamic Banking, Finance and Investment Conference, Dubai (Dec 20-21, 2021)
- ICBR 2022: Business Research Conference, Zurich (Jan 14-15, 2022)
- ICRBESS 2022: Research in Business, Economics and Social Sciences Conference, Sydney (Feb 24-25, 2022)
- ICREBSS 2022: Research in Economics, Business and Social Sciences Conference, Sydney (Feb 24-25, 2022)
- ICSSBAE 2022: Social Sciences, Business Administration, and Economics Conference, Sydney (Feb 24-25, 2022)
- ICSSEBA 2022: Social Sciences, Economics, and Business Administration Conference, Sydney (Feb 24-25, 2022)
- ICEBEF 2022: Economics, Business, Econometrics, and Finance Conference, Toronto (Jul 19-20, 2022)
- ICIM 2022: Islamic Marketing Conference, Istanbul (Jul 28-29, 2022)