Micro Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Micro Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
micro conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICCIL 2022: Chemistry of Ionic Liquids Conference, Bangkok (Dec 20-21, 2022)
- ICDFD 2022: Discrete Fluid Dynamics Conference, Bangkok (Dec 20-21, 2022)
- ICESMB 2022: Engineering Systems in Medicine and Biology Conference, Vienna (Dec 29-30, 2022)
- ICMNHMTE 2022: Micro, Nanoscale Heat and Mass Transfer Engineering Conference, Vienna (Dec 29-30, 2022)
- ICNMA 2022: Nanotechnology Materials and Applications Conference, Paris (Dec 29-30, 2022)
- ICIL 2023: Ionic Liquids Conference, Bali (Jan 09-10, 2023)
- ICMIBE 2023: Medical Informatics, Bioinformatics and Bioengineering Conference, Rome (Jan 16-17, 2023)
- ICFTSE 2023: Fluids and Thermal Systems Engineering Conference, Melbourne (Feb 06-07, 2023)
- ICAIL 2023: Advanced Ionic Liquids Conference, Istanbul (Feb 16-17, 2023)
- ICANN 2023: Advanced Nanoscience and Nanobiotechnology Conference, London (Feb 16-17, 2023)
- ICMRM 2023: Migration and Residential Mobility Conference, Paris (May 11-12, 2023)